Saturday, August 30, 2014

In Which I Become a Blogger

   This is my first blog ever, and let's just say, starting to blog gives me the same feeling as introducing myself to a crowd of complete strangers or going of a high dive for the first time. Let's just say, I'm a little nervous.

   Let me start by introducing myself. I 'm a teenage girl who loves to read all kinds of amazing books and dreams of writing books that are just as wonderful. I'm currently nowhere close to that goal, but then Jane Austen's first stories probably wouldn't have been publishing ready either, so who knows, you may someday see my name in Barnes in Noble's. Maybe.
   I also watch a lot of period dramas, drink a lot of tea, pound away at the piano, and sing in the shower.
   Warning: As my friends can tell you, I like to rave about the anything that has to do with Middle Earth. If I like a movie or book or a song I will talk about it. A lot.
    If you have any suggestions or advice for a beginning blogger, comment below, and I will willingly accept it.
Well, I'm going to be brave and hit the 'publish' button now,

Have a great day,
Elizabeth
  

7 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Welcome to the blogging world Elizabeth! :-) I saw you followed my history blog and I decided to check out your blog. It seams we have a lot in common, which is lovely and I look forward to more posts :)
    ~Evie
    http://ramblingsfromaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Evie,
      It's lovely to meet you! I'm glad I discovered your history blog. It's so interesting and unique. Thank you for following back(-:
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
    2. Hey Elizabeth :-)
      aww shucks thank you! and no worries! I am looking forward to your blog :-)

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm now following your blog - can't wait to see what you get up to!

    I also love reading, and LOTR (a lot!), and British movies, and tea. That sounds like a basis for a great bloggy friendship. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,
    Thanks for following! I've always admired your blog so much. I love meeting people with similar tastes to mine. Especially if they're LOTR fans too. XD
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, m'dear! I'm glad to "meet" a fellow Janeite--and I was just as nervous about starting blogging as you were, haha. Your blog title is lovely--I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Jane Bennet,
      It's lovely to meet you too! Isn't the blogging world a great way to connect with people who have similar interests? Thank you so much for following and for your encouraging words. I just checked out your blog; it's lovely and I'm following now. (-:
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...