Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Challenges

   As a general rule, I don't get excited about Mondays, but this Monday is an exception. Go Teen Writers is doing a 100 for 100 challenge! Yay!

 If you haven't heard of it, it's a 100 day challenge where you write 100 words or more daily. You can register on the Go Teen Writers blog. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my writing schedule has been a bit funky, but this aught to be the perfect thing to get me back in the habit of writing daily. Plus, it will be great preparation for NaNoWriMo in November. An other challenge I have never done before. (-:
   Are any of you planning on doing the 100x100 challenge this year?

xoxo
Elizabeth



3 comments:

  1. Oooh how exciting! XD I've nominated you for the Janite Tag! check out my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Evie! This tag sounds so awesome, I'm honored that you nominated me.(-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I thought it would be nice to nominate some other lovely people than who I would consider my norm's for nominating and I thought "I know I'll nominate Elizabeth!" and there you go! :D

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...