Thursday, September 4, 2014

September is Here!

   I haven't posted all week because it's been absolutely crazy! I know it's already the third week of school for me, but I'm still getting into the swing of things. It's been so hectic that I haven't really been taking note of what has been happening around me, so this post is going to be about what I love and am looking forward this fall.
Monet's Autumn Effect at Argenteuil

  • Fall decorations: This week we decorated our bakery with adorable velvet pumpkins. So cute!
  • Now that I'm getting my school schedule under control I'll have more time to write and read. (I'll admit it, I haven't done any work on my WIP this entire week. :-/) 
  • My older sister, Michaela, is driving home from school for the weekend. I can't wait to see her!
  • My friend, Lorena, from France is coming for two weeks next month. I'm really looking forward to meeting her in person. We've been e-mailing for a few months now, and I think we'll have a great time together.(-:
  • Homeschooling is pretty awesome right now. I get to choose all the books I want to read for literature. For example, I'm taking this month to read a few of Shakespeare's plays. I've decided I really need to read Romeo and Juliet, because it's such a well known play. I personally think the story line is really stupid, but then I might end up liking it. I'm only on the first act, so who knows?
  • Since I live in the southwest it doesn't really cool down till late October or sometimes November, but I'm already excited about fall clothing. I love being able to wear cozy sweaters and plaid skirts. Oh, and don't forget the boots and hats!
  These are only a few things that I'm looking forward to/enjoying this fall. I'm sure I'll think of tons more later. What are you looking forward to this fall?
xoxo,
Elizabeth


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great fall coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maddie,
      Yeah, it's going to be really busy, but I know it will be lots of fun(-:
      Have a great day,
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. That's really cool you're meeting your friend from France! I have a friend in America I would loooove to meet so much. Hopefully one day. ^-^ And looks like Fall is going to be awesome for you! I never got to pick my books for homeschool, per se, but I sure loved the ones we did. We had such variety too...and I'd read like my week's worth of reading in a day. No regrets. xD
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to meeting my new friend. She is a fan of the LOTR just like me, so there aught to be some fangirling going on XD I hope you get to meet your friend from America soon(-:
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  3. Ooh, love the Monet. And I can definitely sympathize with adjusting to school routines again.

    Ditto to what Cait said. So exciting that you get to meet your French friend. (And I, um, may or may not be that American friend she wants to meet.)

    Thanks for commenting on my post, Elizabeth! Best wishes to you and your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia, thanks for following(-: Isn't Monet awesome? I haven't studied art a lot, but a lot of his paintings are just gorgeous. Btw, I love your blog!
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  4. You're so lucky!! Tons of stuff to look forward too:D
    Nice post!:)
    I look forward to reading future posts from you!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say, June! Thanks so much for following. I am really excited about fall. (-:
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  5. Wow, you get to meet your friend from France?? That is so cool--I hope all goes well! :) I know what you mean about fall. Especially the fashion--I love fall clothes, especially sweaters; I collect them. ;)
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm super excited to meet Lorena. (-: I collect sweaters too! (I seriously think I have more sweaters than shoes!)
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...