Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If I don't post this November, I'm (probably) not dead...

   You might not be seeing much of me this coming month, because or the first time in my life, I have signed up for NaNoWriMo. Yay! Or more like I'm freaking out just a little bit. I, who have never written a full length novel in my life have decided to write one in a month. It sounds a bit un-realistic, but hey, it's possible so why not give it a try?

   As well as November being NaNoWriMo, I have both my voice and piano recitals and a piano master class then, so my spare time will be divided between writing and music. Actually, that doesn't sound to awful since those are two of my favorite things. (-: Maybe in December we can have a virtual party celebrating the end of November and the beginning of Christmas break!
   I have some good news though... I will have a guest blogger while I am busy tackling the first week of NaNoWriMo and my two recitals. You all get to meet my best friend, Ekaterina! Yay! She is absolutely awesome and loves cool, nerdy stuff, so I think you guys will really like her. (-:
Hopefully by the second week of November I'll be back and posting. I'm writing a retelling of Snow White with a few unusual twists. If you want, I can post some snippets of my story and introduce you to a couple of my characters.
   Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? And if you've ever done it before and have some advice for a newbie, comment below. So, I guess it's goodbye for now...
xoxo,
   Lizzy

6 comments:

  1. Good for you on doing Nano, I'm not doing it this year :( I hope you write a book. Yes, yes, yes to snippets love retellings. Have fun Nanoing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skye, I'm really looking forward to it, yet dreading it at the same time. I'll try to write an update post half way through November. (-:
      ~Lizzy

      Delete
  2. I'm a NaNo newbie too!! I was really excited to sign up, but now I'm nervous. Hehe. It's the 1st in Oz, so I've already started...I hope you win! And sounds like a super busy month for you...so I hope your recitals go really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started today, and I'm nervous too! Seriously, the idea of writing 50K when I've never written an entire novel in my life scares me a little. It was sort of a last minute decision. XD And thanks, yeah, I really hope this is a good semester for recitals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best during NaNo! Can't wait to hear about how it goes. Will you be telling us about the story you're writing?
    I'm looking forward to the guest post! Those are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah, I think I will do a post about my story sometime next week. Yes, I'm looking forward to Ekaterina's post too! It should be up pretty soon. (-:

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...