Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I'm sitting by my Aunt's backyard by the pool, enjoying the sunshine. It's warm enough to be barefoot, but I wouldn't want to fall into the pool like my little brother did earlier! We just had a delicious Thanksgiving Lunner or Dinch or whatever you want to call it. I am stuffed, but I still want some more stuffing and mashed potatoes. Maybe for a midnight snack. We haven't even eaten dessert yet! This morning my sisters and I did a 5K (my first one) before driving here, and gosh, I'm going to be sooo sore tomorrow. I haven't really run in four years, so I speed-walked 3/4 of the time. XD I think my final time was 41 minutes. Yeah, I should excersize more.
   It's been a nice, relaxing holiday with my family and Grandma and Aunty and I wanted to make a list of a few of the many, many things I have to be grateful for. (In no particular order.)



  • My family. I have to say they're pretty top on my list. I am grateful for my parents who have always made sure I had everything I needed and more. My sisters and younger brother have made life a lot of fun. We're all pretty close and we have a lot of fun together.
My siblings and I
  • My school. I'm not going to mention the name of the school for privacy reasons, but my community college has really been a big part in my life for the past year or so. I've been taking voice, piano, Eng101 and French. I love all of my classes and all of my professors have been really nice! I'm usually the youngest person in all of my classes (I'm 15) but the other students have been really friendly. I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to go to take classes there.
  • My best friend, Ekaterina. Ekaterina has always been there for me. We may live three hours away from each other, but we Skype every Sunday. It's always fun to share stories from the week. She is a great listener (I'm afraid I talk her ear off too much. XD) and she always has an awesome piece of music or book to share with me. I always look forward to Sundays. (-: And good news... I'm going to meet her tomorrow!!! She's going to come home with us on Saturday and we're going to spend the weekend together. I'm super excited!!!!!!!!! See ya' soon Ekaterina.(-:
  • Music, Books, and Food. These have been my comforts when I'm down, or when I need to relax. As some of you may know, I play piano and sing, and I love listening to a variety of good music. I don't often realize it, but there is almost always some music in our house. Two of my sisters play violin and both of the twins play piano as well and that adds up to a lot of background music. (-: Books, well, obviously, they are awesome!!! I spend a lot of time reading when I should be doing math or writing papers. I have read a ton of really interesting books in this past year, and I hope to read many more! I literally couldn't live without food. And I'd miss it a lot. Hmmm... I wouldn't mind some ice cream...
 
  • Last, but not least... All of my awesome blogger friends! I started this blog three months ago, but I've already made several new friends. (Yes, I'm talking about you.) It's been great getting to know all of you. Thanks for all of your support and comments! Love you guys!!!
What are you grateful for this year?

xoxo,
Lizzy

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Great list!! :D
    Yes I love my blogger buddies too!
    They are all very special indeed! Thanks for your lovely friendship through blogger too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evie, I'm glad to have you as a blogging buddy too(-: The kind and friendly responses I've gotten have almost been overwhelming! <3
      ~Lizzy

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lizzy! =)
    I'm thankful for a lot of things; family is one of the main things to me. :)
    Lovely list; we're all thankful to have YOU as a Blogger.
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :-) Isn't family wonderful? I'm so glad God gave me the family He did. Aww... Your so sweet Adi, everyone has been incredibly encouraging and helpful about my blog, and I love all of my followers! I'm thankful that I discovered your blog as well.
      ~Lizzy

      Delete
  3. You run too? So do I! I ran a 5K a couple weeks ago. I don't remember my time, but it was definitely in the 40s too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that you run! I actually don't really run, but my sisters convinced me to do it with them, and despite the aches today, I'm glad I did it. It was challenging, and I want to get in better shape and do more running. XD I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
      ~Lizzy
      P.S. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back about it, but I'm going to read your book over this weekend. I've been really looking forward to it, but my schedule has been weird. :-/

      Delete
    2. That's okay! I can't wait to see what you think. :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...