Wednesday, December 3, 2014

For Your Entertainment

Hello my lovely readers! So, finals week came up on me like an assassin, and figuratively, I'm nearly dead with nervousness. It's what comes of my procrastination habits. I have this horrible research paper due on Friday, and I don't even know what my thesis is yet. It's not even funny. Plus I've got both of my music finals and my French final, and heaven knows how those will go either.
Anyways... The reason for this whole rant is that I'm probably not going to be doing a lot of blogging for a week or so. I have decided instead, to give a list of a few of my favorite blogs, vlogs, and other things of an entertaining nature as an apology and as an other way to procrastinate from homework. You're welcome.(-;

A few of my favorite blogs...
 
  • The Daisy Tree: Whenever Hannah does a new post, I clap my hands or squeal in excitement or both. Literally. If you have nothing to do today (or something to do that you're trying to avoid) go read few of her refreshingly original and fun blog posts, and I don't think I'll need to tell you to follow. (-;
  • Paper Fury: This is the blog that used to be Notebook Sisters if you don't already follow. (If you don't go and follow it right now so you don't miss out on any further posts.) Cait has an awesome sense of humor, and even though I'm not always huge on book reviews, I always find hers entertaining and awesome. If you want to know about probably any YA book out there, she's the girl to talk to. Seriously, she read more books a year than most people read in their life times! Plus she uses awesome gifs. It's worth following if it's just for the gifs.
  • Looking at Everyday Things: This is one of the first blogs I started following. It's full of inspirational and sometimes funny stories about the adventures of An Observant Girl. Follow her on bloglovin', and you won't regret it. There is some awesome stuff going on over there that you don't want to miss!
  • Sink Me!: This is an awesomely hilarious blog. Practically, if you're a period drama fan, you will love this blog. When I found it, I spent an hour scrolling through and laughing my head off at all of the insider jokes, only understood by period drama fans.
 
A couple of awesome vlogs I follow...
  • I just recently discovered the world of vlogs, and ever since, I've been obsessed. It started with The Lizzy Bennett Diaries. Go, watch it, it is awesome!!! So practically, it's a retelling of Pride and Prejudice vlog style. How cool is that? The actors are great, and I wish it hadn't ended. )-: Good news, however. Pemberly digital has done a couple more vlog series, including Emma Approved (an Emma retelling) and Frankenstein M.D. I still have to say that The Lizzy Bennett Diaries are my favorites.
  • This week I came across University Ever After. It's practically fairy tales turned into college life. Yes, it's sort of cheesy, I admit. But it's CUTE! And I watch cheesy, cute stuff sometimes, okay? Anyhow, I think my favorite is Belle and... well, you'll figure out who 'The Beast' is. They are super adorable. XD Snow is, surprisingly, the anti-social hipster girl who sings indie music. (BTW, I adore her voice, I want it!) So if you don't mind kind of sappy fairy tale stuff, you will enjoy University Ever After. Tell my who your favorite girl or couple is. (-:
  • If you're an Anne of Green Gables fan, you will thoroughly enjoy Green Gables Fables. Anne is really in character, and Diana is literally perfect! I am always so excited when I see a new video that Anne has posted. (Is it weird that I refer to her as Anne? I mean, it's not her real name... Whatever.) Anywho, just watch it, and subscribe for fun-ness every week. 
Other really awesome randomness...
  • Check out this video on how to fake a British accent. My attempts (in private, I haven't embarrassed myself with it yet) have been laughable, but I think I've improved. XD Yeah, I still want an English accent...
  • Yes, it's stupid, but it amuses me, and hopefully it will amuse you as well. (-;

 
Enjoy, and 'bye for now!
~Lizzy


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, the blogs were great will have to check the vlogs out later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the blogs, I love them a lot! I think you will like the vlogs as well. (-: I think you would really enjoy the Lizzy Bennett Diaries.

      Delete
  2. OMG I AM SO HONOURED RIGHT NOW I THINK I'M BLUSHING LIKE A BEETROOT. *tackle hugs you* You are so nice I cannot even. xD :)))
    I agree with The Daisy Tree. I LOVE Hannah's blog. Her photos are so amazing. I flail with happiness every time she posts too. XD I shall check out those other two blogs as well.
    Omg the Lizzie Bennet Diaries are AWESOME. I love all of them and I'm not a real fan of period dramas. x) Lydia though. hehe.
    I too look up how to do accents...I say it's writing research but really I'm totally just obsessed with accents. Irish is my favourite. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for commenting, Cait. I'm always excited to read you posts, and I think your new blog design is amazing! Isn't The Daisy Tree awesome? Hannah has a very engaging way of writing.
      Yes, yes, yes!!! I didn't know what I'd think of the Lizzy Bennet Diaries when I first started watching, but I was hooked after just a couple videos. I think I watched the whole thing in two days. XD
      I'd love an Irish accent! I was unfortunately cursed with an American accent. )-: Lol, it's not that bad, I just don't like the sound of my own voice. I'd love to be able to imitate a French accent as well.

      Delete
  3. Elizabeth, I am SO honored to be one of your favorite bloggers. (To be 100% honest with you I teared up when I read what you said! I'm a bit silly, but it was just so sweet.)

    I'm going to check out all those other links! I mean, the ones I'm not already a fan of. I already adore Paper Fury and also Green Gable Fables and LBD! And Julian Smith. Hehe.

    Thank you again, girl! And just so you know, YOU are one of my favorite bloggers. I'm always so happy when you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet of you Hannah, you're the best. And no, I don't think you're silly. (-:
      Isn't Julian Smith hilarious? A bit weird at times, but still really funny. I wish he would make more vids, though. )-: Oh, and I think you will enjoy University Ever After. It's super adorable.
      ~Lizzy

      Delete
  4. How did your research paper go?

    Thanks for all these blogs!! I found two new ones to follow!!

    Green Gables Fables is awesome!!!! I love how they are doing individual vlogs now!!! Jane basically equals me!!

    And now I've watched almost every accent video from that guy!! They are so awesome, but I'm horrible at accents...

    Thank you so much for introducing me to Julian Smith!!! That was hilarious!!!! Yeah, his videos are cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My research paper actually went pretty well, thank you Ashley! I'm glad you liked the blogs. Yes, Green Gables Fables is wonderful! I just found the individual vlogs, and they're so fun to watch. Haha, that's funny. I'm probably the most like Anne, though she's much more extroverted and a bit more bubbly. (-;
      lol, yeah, I think I've watched most of the accent vids as well. XD Yes, Julian Smith is hilarious. To bad he doesn't post that many new videos now...
      ~Lizzy

      Delete
  5. I defiantly agree with you on the Daisy Tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Isn't Hannah an absolutely amazing blogger? I love seeing new posts on The Daisy Tree. (-:

      Delete
  6. I loved the British accent video, though I still can't do one very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great! And don't worry, I've heard your British accent and I think mine is much worse. XD

      Delete
  7. I know you absolutely slammed finals! And these are great blogs/video things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was crazy busy, but I did okay on everything, and I'm getting back to blogging this week! I'm glad you liked the blogs and vids. (-:
      ~Lizzy

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...