Monday, February 23, 2015

Goodbye for now...

   Guys, the reason I stopped doing the MEMM was because things got really crazy here with school, sports, music, our family's business, etc... I probably won't be blogging for a bit. Atleast not till spring break. (I can't wait!) Sorry if my posts are inconsistent for a while. I'm sure any of you who are are in school right now understand. My desk always looks somewhat like this:


   I'll miss you guys, and I'm sorry too if I don't comment on all of your blogs as often. I promise I will try to read as often as I can, it's just I haven't even had any time to work on my novel for the past two weeks, it's been that crazy. :-/ I'd better get to work on my French and English now.
   Until later,
~Lizzy

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your school work.I know how crazy it can get! I will be looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you and your posts, Elizabeth! Hope you enjoy your break, though - I understand how life gets super busy sometimes. Don't be gone too long, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, we'll miss you! Good luck with everything, and please try to write in your wonderful novel at least a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life happens! And you know, there's no expiration date or time limit on the MEMM. You can always pick it up again later when you have time if you want. I mean, come on, it's almost the end of the month and I've only done 10 of the posts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... I totally understand but I shall miss you while you're gone! I hope you're able to get all your stuff under control, I know how stressful a mountain of schoolwork and life can be.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...