Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MEMM Day 3: Favorite Location

   Middle Earth Movies Meme
 Sorry I'm so late in posting this. My internet was being weird all day, but it's fixed now, thank goodness!
 Favorite Location: This is soooooo hard. I have never been able to answer this one, so I'm going to go with one of my many favorites.

     I feel like Rohan would have been a great place to grow up in. You'd learn how to ride a horse at an early age and if you were like Eowyn, you'd learn how to use a sword! Besides Edoras is so beautiful! It was one of the most 'real' feeling places in the films, and it kind of reminds me of the ancient Norse stories, like Beowulf.
What is your favorite location in Middle Earth?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh beautiful. I must say, I'd have to go with Rivendell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of the ones I was trying to decide between. (-: It's so hard to choose!

      Delete
  2. I would have to say my favorite location is Lothlorien, Rivendell, or Lindon. Are you noticing a common theme? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody's an elf here... XD Yes! I love these places too. They're so beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I have always longed to live in the Shire. It looks so happy and fun. Plus like 6 meals a day? I want in on that action! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, six meals, that was one thing I kind of forgot about... Maybe I could have a vacation house there, you know. (-;

      Delete
  4. Rohan is were I think I would fit in the best. And I could totally live there -- it pretty much ties with The Shire for my second-favorite spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I chose Rohan actually, I thought I would fit in the best. (-: Although, as Hannah mentioned above, The Shire does have six meals a day.

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...