Saturday, February 7, 2015

MEMM Days 5, 6, and 7

   Yes, I haven't posted for a couple of days, but believe me, I have good reasons. First reason: School. Second reason: School. Third reason: yeah, you get it...
   So, without further ado, I'm going to do the answers for these past few days.

Day 05 - Favorite soundtrack
    Oh, torture!!! Okay, so I have quite a few favorites, but I think that my favorite it the song from the end credits of BOTFA. Yes, "The Last Goodbye." I've lost track of how many times I've listened to it since the music video came out.
#myfeels


Day 06 - Favorite moment/line in The Two Towers
   *Squirms, unable to make up her mind*
   I think that Gimli and Legolas had some pretty epic moments in this movie especially. One of my favorites was when Gimli can't see over the wall and... Maybe it would be better if I just gave you the link to the scene instead of discribing it poorly.



Day 07 - Lines you quote most often in real life
   Hmm... *opens a huge book* Just kidding. I don't make a lot of LOTR references in real life, mainly because my family wouldn't get most of them, but sometimes I will use these.
Bilbo's face...

  • Pippin: "What about second breakfast?"
  • Gandalf:  "What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning, or do you mean it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning. Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?
  • Gollum: "What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?" (I quote Gollum a lot)
  • Gimli: "Certainty of death, small chance of success - what are we waiting for?
  • And many others...
Tell me your answers in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to laugh a lot when my kids are finally old enough to see these movies, because they're going to spend so much time going, "OH! That's why you say that!" We quote these movies endlessly :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that would be awesome! I certainly hope that if I have any children someday, that they will love LOTR too. (-:

      Delete
  2. I love the taters quote. Anytime we ever have potatoes in our house my sister and I always yell, "WHAT'S TATERS PRECIOUSSSS?!" and our parents are just 1000% down with us. Hehe. It's too awesome an opportunity not to quote that though!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Gollum is so quotable, and I use every chance I get to quote these movies!

      Delete
  3. I agree with you with everything except the song. I like "The Last Goodbye", but I love "The Misty Mountains Cold" more.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...