Sunday, September 20, 2015

where i've been wandering...on the web

Wow, guys! It's been forever, I think. School has been amazing and I'm going to do a post about everything exciting that's been happening, hopefully, next week. It seems I've been wandering all over the internet lately.
Do you want to develop an effective lead generation program? Consider these 3 metrics.

  • This week I did a guest post over on Evie's blog about why there needs to be a Les Mis web series.  So go and check that out if you're a Les Miserables fan.
It wasn't photoshop! This pic is apparently actually from a Vogue spread. HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN IT BEFORE. << IT IS BEAUTIFUL:
  • I got Tumblr.  Yes, I know it's a huge black hole, but I couldn't resist.  If you have Tumblr, tell me your username in the comments below so I can follow you. My blog is called Idlewilde because I'm so not creative and have to steal stuff from  Anne of Green Gables...
  • I'm now officially a Tweeter. (Is that even a term?!) Yes, I used to swear I'd never get Twitter, but I can't seem to resist sharing all of my weird and random thoughts with the entire world.  If you're interested in all the crazy stuff going on in my brain, my twitter handle is @LizzyDbrink And tell me what your twitter handle is so I can follow you too.


So go forth, peoples and follow me on the internet, because who doesn't want to listen to all of the random stuff I have to say?

xoxo,
     Lizzy

16 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a social media big week for you!!! I have yet to brave the crazy world of Tumblr... You'll have to let me know what ya think!!

    Chloe | It's A Chloe Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy right?! And so far I like Tumblr pretty well, but I'm still trying to figure out how it all works... XD It would be so cool if you got Tumblr too!

      Delete
    2. Tumblr's great! I think I followed you.. :-D I'm making a new one though cause I stuffed mine up.. forgot to tag things and the like ..

      Delete
  2. SO agree w/you about the Les Mis web series! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Let's make this happen! And thanks for commenting, Meghan. I absolutely LOVE meeting new people on my blog (-:

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. (-: (And I think) I understood that reference... Doctor Who?

      Delete
    2. Followed you on Tumblr!
      Justanotherviolist out!

      Delete
  4. Busy, busy! I got a tumblr last year...and deleted it within three days ;) Just look out for all the inappropriate content...it's can be kind of hard to avoid. I got a Twitter too after saying I never would, I'll be sure to follow you!! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to with school. Have a fabulous week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning! Definitely will do... I'm following you back on twitter now, and you have a FABULOUS week yourself!

      Delete
  5. I am still considering Tumblr, I am so back and forth on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a tough decision for me too! But if you DO decide to get it, tell me so I can follow you. (-:

      Delete
  6. Haha I used to think the same way about Twitter!
    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duuude, I know right!? LOL, a lot had changed in the past year of my life, so I guess getting twitter wasn't such a crazy thing for me anymore.

      Delete
  7. Hmmm lately I've been curious about Tumblr myself, but I highly doubt I'll ever get it. You should do a post on your Tumblr thoughts ;)
    Oh and I also swear I'll never get Twitter... we'll see how long that will last.
    Why must there be so much social media stuff I must be on!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea, Hannah! Hehehe, I think my fourteen-year-old self would be surprised at my 16-year-old self for getting Twitter. If you ever decide to get either though, tell me so we can follow each other. (-:

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...