Saturday, February 20, 2016

road trip // someday... #1

Someday i'm just going to pack my bags, call my friends, and we'll run away for a roadtrip.  
Leave the world behind and chase the horizon. Just you and the road, wherever the wind takes you.

We'll only take what we need: a couple changes of clothes, camping supplies, enough money for food and gasolene, and a camera for capturing memories.
everyone go follow @theycallmesuruh right now. she has an amazing acc. i will give you 5sos concert tickets. *tagged below*

We'll drive with the windows rolled down and the radio playing and we'll sing loud for the world to hear.
road trip.:

We won't be afraid to venture into the unknown, because that's what road trips are for. To discover secret places and exciting adventures. To quench that wanderlust...

14 American Diners You Can't Miss On your next road trip!  Sid's Diner…#4 on FNC's list of top 5 burgers in the U.S.!
And in the end...
Let's have a bonfire at the beach and gaze up at the stars as if the night is never going to end:

It doesn't matter how long it is, or where we go.  What matters is who i'm with and the memories that we create together.


So, who all is up for a roadtrip?
xoxo,
    Lizzy

5 comments:

  1. I want to do something like this so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? It's on the top of my bucket list right now. (-:

      Delete
  2. This would be incredible!! :-D
    and yes I am SO up for a road trip! (I'm getting my hair done tomorrow most likely like the first photo I sent you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be fun, though? I'm seriously thinking of doing this next summer. And I want to see pictures of your hair!

      Delete
  3. This sounds wonderful! take me with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...