Monday, September 19, 2016

Y'all Got a Special Mention in My Latest Odyssey Article...

So I recently started writing weekly articles for a website called Odyssey, which allows students to create and share media with potentially thousands of viewers.  (BTW, if you're interested in something like this, you should check with your school to see if they're involved, it's a great program.) Anyhow, the reason I'm writing about this is to tell you that the last article I wrote was about what blogging has taught me about friendship (y'all got a special mention).  I guess it's kind of to make up for the fact that I totally missed my blogiversary... Oops!
If you recognize this from my first post, you rock!
What have you been writing recently?

xoxo,
   Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely article, I couldn't comment on there, because I don't have facebook. Blogging helped me gain a lot of friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skye! Isn't that the best thing about blogging though? <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I realized that I never replied! Sorry, and THANK YOU EVIEEEEE!!! :D

      Delete

Please share your thoughts with me! I LOVE to connect with my readers, and I promise I don't bite.

xoxo Lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...